Set a bead, Bend a wire
Khyati School of Design is offering a series of 5 Material and Craft based workshops for students aspiring to be future designers. These workshops are for anyone wanting to make a start in the field of design and craft. It’s also a great start to confidently learn how to explore new materials and express your ideas in them.
Smithing is a craft which involves fashioning useful items out of various metals which include jewelry. Jewelry is a universal form of adornment. Jewelry, from an early date, was worn as a protection from the dangers of life or as a mark of status or rank. In the ancient world the discovery of how to work metals was an important stage in the development of the art of jewelry. Over time, metalworking techniques became more sophisticated and decoration more intricate.
This jewellery smithing workshop is going to be conducted by a jewellery ‘karigar’ and is going to be mentored by a jewellery designer.
Details of the workshop:
- Each individual will learn the basics of Jewellery Smithing.
- All the materials will be provided during the workshop.
- Each individual will be able to make 3 product.
- 5 Days session, from 10AM to 5PM daily.
- Metal Wires and Sheet Metal
- Tools for making jewelry
- Wire drawing
- INR 1500 each per workshop
- Full payment needs to be made in advance for confirmation
Thaltej- Shilaj – Rancharda Road,
Nr. Nandoli Bus Stand,
At and Post Rancharda,